Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-29 Origin:Site
The maintenance of cement mixer trucks requires regular replacement of hydraulic oil and gear oil, which is quite critical. Since entering the hot summer, the amount of oil will evaporate very quickly, and tank truck masters often incorrectly estimate the hydraulic oil reserves of the mixer truck. Therefore, in the hot summer, the maintenance of the concrete mixer tanker should pay more attention to the replacement of hydraulic oil.
At the same time, pay attention to the replacement process. If it is not done well, it will cause the failure of hydraulic parts and the phenomenon of stuffy tanks. Next, I will tell you about the things that need to be paid attention to when replacing hydraulic oil and gear oil:
1. When refueling or changing oil, the mixer truck engine must be in a stopped state, otherwise the hydraulic system will be damaged.
2. Before each oil change, be sure to check the sealing performance of the entire system, re-tighten all bolts, and replace new sealing elements if necessary.
3. It is forbidden to mix different brands of hydraulic oil and gear oil or use unqualified oil products. The model of the oil used when the vehicle leaves the factory is shown on the label on the fuel tank and on the "Instructions". If the oil used is different from the one at the factory when changing the oil, the hydraulic system needs to be cleaned.
4. The waste oil replaced by the mixer truck should be properly stored and disposed of, and should not be dumped at will. Pay attention to protecting the environment.
5. After changing the oil, let the engine run idling for 15 minutes without rotating the mixer, and check whether the oil level is proper.