Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-19 Origin:Site
1. Check the tools and working environment before spraying machine. The water and oil in the air compressor must be released first. Thoroughly clean and check the spray booth and ventilation filter. Clean the floor of the spray booth.
2. The surface must be clean. The sprayed surface must be washed with water. It is oily and waxy. The surface of the metal after new welding or rust removal must be treated with epoxy resin anti-rust primer. Anti-rust.
3. The correct sanding method, do not use sandpaper too hard, use finer sandpaper as much as possible.
4. Do not use high-quality thinners to make economic calculations on thinners, use matching thinners, the paint can play the highest quality, using cheap thinners can save several dollars, but will spend more time and energy; use high-quality thinners Agent, work will be easier.
5. The two of hardener and thinner must be correct. Incorrect ratio of hardener and thinner will affect the effect of paint.
6. Good primer, regardless of spraying, solid color baking varnish, silver primer baking varnish, should be of good quality to increase adhesion and gloss.
7. Stir evenly, no matter what kind of paint or manufacturer, it is most important to stir evenly, especially if it contains silver powder.
8. The air pressure should be appropriate. It is ideal when the nozzle pressure is maintained at 40-50 pounds. Too much or too little pressure will affect the spraying effect and cause waste.
9. The correct method of spraying machine use should be in accordance with the product instruction manual
Keep the distance between the spray gun and the object at 15-20 cm, each spraying interval is 5-10 minutes, each product has different construction instructions, such as: hardener mixing, spraying distance, available time, etc.
10. Good ventilation
11. The spraying environment should be clean